Dancing around the 5th (So) and skipping home to 1 (Do).
Click image to enlarge.
- Two students join hands high to form an arch bridge.
- The remaining students march under the bridge while singing the first verse.
- At the last word, the arms of the bridge are lowered to capture the student passing under the bridge.
- The captured students are kept in an area known as "Tower of London."
- When the last student is caught, the bridge chases all students to capture the students who will build the next bridge.
Also known as "My Fair Lady."
Selecting All Formats includes:
Individual Song Formats; music, beats, rhythm, pitch numbers, solfeggio, letter names, text
Scrolling Song Formats
Song Description: grade, origin, key, time, form, difficulty levels for rhythm, pitches, intervals; musical elements, key words, song lyrics
MP3 audio of melody (accompaniment where available)